Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Links for Today

"The real problems are twofold. First, even though the content is digital, the reader loses most of digital content's benefits. I can go to the Wired website, link to articles there on my blog, share them via email or Twitter and use the power of the web to share and opine. The iPad edition offers none of that flexibility -- and it doesn't offer any of the flexibility of paper either. I can annotate my paper version of Wired, clip out articles, or even pass the entire magazine on to you and you can in turn pass it on to others. I can't do any of those things with the iPad edition."
Martin Gartenberg on the problems of digital magazines. We're just not quite there yet.


"sprawling and sticky spideweb-like installation"
From Hi-Fructose


"An animated short by Joe Bichard and Jack CunninghamMARS! tells the story of, well, the planet Mars."

MARS! from Joe Bichard and Jack Cunningham on Vimeo.



Time and Again. Life, don't get me started on life. From Jacques Khouri. Comic book art animated.

time & again from jacques khouri on Vimeo.

No comments: