Thursday, November 09, 2006

Jak sie masz America?

Lady Helen took me out last night to watch 'Borat's Cultural learnings of America for make benefit glorious nation of Kazakhstan' and I cannot help but wonder whether Sacha Baron Cohen can claim part of the Democrats success in the US midterm elections? With a film release date of 3rd November and Borat's ability to prick at the bubble of the pompous right, could he not have helped to sway those voters who were still wavering on which way to place their bets?

I don't believe the change in direction for both Congress and the House of Representatives will make much difference to US policy on Iraq or the rest of the world and America's own deep rooted problems but at least there is the silver lining that Rumsfeld has at long last been 'retired' (Bush's very own retard).

Let us then, give thanks to those great people of Kazakhstan, for they have managed to do what the Iraqi and Afghan's could only dream about.

"Jak sie masz? My name Borat. I like you. I like sex. Is nice! "

2 comments:

doggybag said...

Adam --- do you have a RSS or ATOM feed for this blog ?

I would like to add your thoughts and ramblings to the www.barganews.com site

Unknown said...

Is this what you require?

http://walkinthedarkwoods.blogspot.com/atom.xml

If not let me know via email and I'll find out for you.

Lady Helen is in Barga from Wednesday. Look out for her!