Today I'm going to reduce the amount of open info points I have from around the net. The problem with having 'always on' internet access, an iPad with RSS readers and a computer that downloads pod casts automatically, means I end up with all sorts of things that I never actually get to watch, read or listen to. So today I'm going to kick back and look at:
- The Guardian Books Podcast - useful for finding out what is happening in the world of literature.
- Intelligence Squared - podcasts and video of interesting debates and arguments
- BBC World Book Club - interviews with writers
- Vincent - An app from the VG Museum all about Vincent Van Gogh that I never got around to watching.
- Open University - A talk on Cyborgs and cybernetics and talks on the creative writing process.
- Plus the numerous RSS feeds and website I have a daily look at (Boing Boing, Guardian, Gaiman, Ellis, TED, Wired etc etc etc).
I also have the inkling for a short story, that I might get around to starting.
As it's raining, I'm not going anywhere.