Monday, May 30, 2011

Something that goes whoosh.

I am back in Chennai for four and a half weeks. That's it. We've done ten months and the time has gone past like, well, something that goes whoosh and makes your hair all messy.
The three weeks in the UK were brilliant and I'll write more in the next few days but let's just say meals were had, friends met, a seance was attended, pirates watched, the Doctor examined, museums walked, timelines crossed, thunder gods viewed, art appreciated and on the last night Shakespeare met the Doctor and Donna. Not bad.
I also had a cold for two weeks that kind of knocked me for six, so if I seemed a little spaced, I apologise now. This also had the knock on effect that I got very little writing done. I plan to rectify that in the next few weeks.


- From the desk of AJS. Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: